TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Data on commercial company:
Name: K.V.P. Gastro, Inc.
Registered office: Old Town Square 479/25, Prague 1, 110 00
ID: 264 25 726
registered in the Commercial Register maintained by the City Court in Prague, section B, file 6989
Place of business: La Bodeguita del Medio
Business address: Kaprova 5, Prague 1, 110 00
Contacts: e-mail address: bodeguita,bodeguita,cz, tel.no.: +420 224 813 922
I. Introductory provisions
- The seller hereby in compliance with the provisions. § 1751 paragraph. 1 Act. no. 89/2012 Coll., the Civil code (referred as "CC") issued the following terms and conditions, which are an integral part of the purchase agreement concluded between the seller and the buyer (customer), who is a natural or legal person person (reffered as the "buyer"), concluding a purchase agreement with the seller through an online store operated on the seller's website http://www.labodeguitadelmedio.cz/e-shop-en.htm ( referred as "E-shop").
- The buyer concluding the purchase agreement confirms that he properly acquainted with the full text of these terms and conditions, cleary understand all of its terms and unreservedly agree with them.
- The seller is authorized at any time to change these business conditions, the buyer is bound by the current contractual conditions at the time of the sign purchase contract.
II. Subject of a contract
- The seller is the operator of the restaurant called La Bodeguita del Medio, at Kaprova 5, 110 00 Prague 1, while the subject of the purchase conract with the buyer is delivered voucher by the seller which will entitle a person who submit a voucher in exact time in the parlor (restaurant) of the seller, to provide catering services at the value specified by the voucher.
- The buyer selecting voucher from the menu on the seller's e-shop and its subsequent ordering through the order form on the e-shop gives the seller a draft of purchase contract. All orders placed electronically through the e-shop are binding. Seller upon recieve the order immediately confirms the order to the buyer by e-mail, at the e-mail address of the purchaser given in the order form. The purchase contract between the seller and the buyer is concluded upon acceptance of the order (contract proposal), sent to the email address of the buyer. In case that confirmation by the seller does not come, it is assumed that the contract has been not concluded.
- The order form include in particular the identification of the voucher, the goods price and spaces for completing the identification data of the buyer (in particular, the name and surname or company name, residence or address, ID, etc.) including contact details (email address, phone number, etc. .), the buyer is obliged to fill particular e-mail address to which the seller ( after payment of the purchase price) will be sent to the buyer ordered voucher.
- The buyer agree to use of distance communication in concluding the purchase contract. Costs incurred by the buyer using of distance communication in connection with concluding the purchase agreement (the cost of internet access, telephone costs etc.) paid by buyer.
- The validity of the order is conditional on completing all the mandatory requirements of the order form, including the approval of the these business conditions.
- The buyer understands that the seller is not obliged to conclude a purchase agreement with the buyer on all products from the list of the e-shop, the goods in e-shop is not an offer for a contract with the meaning of § 1732 CC.
- The seller is entitled to before confirming the order and thus concluding a purchase contract ask the buyer for telephone or written confirmation of his order.
III. The rights and obligations of the contract parties
- Concluding the purchase contract buyer is obliged to pay the total agreed purchase price of the ordered goods (voucher, resp.vouchers) to the seller, price including taxes (or fee) and payment by credit or debit card via e-shop and after the purchase price will be in the account of the seller, the seller is obliged to send to the buyer at his e-mail address the ordered goods (voucher, resp.vouchers). The contract parties agree that the provisions § 2119 paragraph. 1 CC on their contract does not apply.
- In case of necessary from the buyer reasons to deliver the goods differently than upon agreed contract, the buyer paid all costs associated with the delivery. Buyer takes the dangers of changing circumstances within the meaning of § 1765, paragraph. 2 CC.
- Accordance the provisions § 1829 CC buyer has right to withdraw from the purchase contract within 14 days of sending goods (voucher, resp.vouchers) by the seller at the email address from the buyer's order form. The standard form for withdrawal is attachment no.1 of these terms and conditions, which are an integral part of these terms and conditions of the purchase contract.
- If the buyer withdraws from the contract, the seller returned all funds under contract received within 14 days after seller recieved withdrawal. For the avoidance of doubt, the contract parties agree that the arrangements under the preceding sentence shall not apply, means the seller has not be given nothing back to the buyer if purchased voucher will not be applied in the exact parlor within the period specified on the voucher (means the voucher "flops ") or voucher will be sold to the buyer with discount or be given free of charge. Furthermore, in case the buyer has ordered more vouchers and some of them were already in the meantime applied (the extent of their corresponding been part of the seller catering services already provided), the seller returns to the buyer funds within the meaning of the first sentence of this provision in the amount of corresponding to the purchase price of vouchers which have not yet been implemented.
- The buyer agrees with the storage called cookies on his computer. In case that a purchase on e-shop can be made and the seller's obligations from the purchase contract to fulfill without storage called cookies on the computer of the buyer, the buyer may consent under the preceding sentence at any time.
IV. Privacy of personal data
- The buyer gives to the seller permission to collect, process, store and use data about buyer for the purpose of informations, accounting, marketing campaigns of seller to inform the buyer about new products of seller. Mainly the name and surname of the buyer (business name, address), residence, postmail address, date of birth, personal ID number / company registration number, email address and telephone number.
- Personal data shall be processed electronically by automated way or in printed form non-automated way. Processing of personal data seller may appoint a third person as a processor
- The buyer acknowledges that he is obliged to provide personal information correctly and truthfully and immediatelly inform the seller about changes in his personal data. The buyer confirms that the personal informations are correct and that he was advised that it is voluntary submission of personal data.
- The buyer agrees to receive commercial communications within the meaning of the
act no. 480/2004 Coll. as amended on the seller's e-mail address.
- The buyer gives consent and authorization of the above, for an indefinite period starting from the day the order is sent.
V. Final Provisions
- All the relations these terms and conditions expressly shall be governed by the relevant provisions of the civil code and other relevant laws and regulations.
- In case that any provision of these terms and conditions is found to be illegal or invalid, this shall not affect the validity and effectiveness provisions of these terms and conditions.
- If the relations of the purchase agreement includes an international (foreign) element, the both parties agree that the relations is governed by Czech law. This does not affect the rights of consumers resulting from generally binding legislation.
In Prague, 23 September, 2015
Annex no.1 for business conditions
Name of seller: K.V.P. Gastro, Inc.
Seller's headquarters: Old Town Square. 479/25, 110 00 Prague 1
Business place of seller: La Bodeguita del Medio, Kaprova 5, 110 00 Prague 1
Seller´s ID: 264 25 726
Website of e-shop: http://www.labodeguitadelmedio.cz/e-shop-en.htm
Email address of the seller: bodeguita,bodeguita,cz
Seller´s phone number: +420 224 813 922
Announce that this statutory period of 14 days resign of the following contracts:
Tax receipt number:
Name and product code:
Date of ordered goods (purchase contract):
Date of receipt the goods:
Name and surname of the buyer:
Residence of the buyer:
Email address of the buyer:
Phone number of the buyer:
The purchase price was paid as follows:
Refund the purchase price as follows: (account number)
Reason for withdrawal: (it is not necessary to fill out)
In ……………… date …………….
signature (if sending printed version)